The Center for Integrated BioSystems is happy to open its doors for tours to high school classes. Presentations are tailored to fit the needs and educational level of the students.
Why high school students and their teachers should tour the CIB?
- See the latest equipment and instrumentation utilized in biotechnology research.
- Hear from experts recent developments in the field of biotechnology and life sciences.
- Learn what research activities are being conducted in the CIB and life sciences community at USU.
- Learn about career opportunities available to graduates in life sciences.
- Experience a research lab environment and see life science professionals at work.
- Learn how a biotechnology product goes from a research idea to commercialization.
For more information contact:
Afifa Sabir; (435) 760- 3767; email@example.com