While no American university has the antiquity of Oxford or Paris, the University ... such as in the Biotechnology Summer Academy at Utah State University.
- Visits to college campuses enlighten
- USU Wants to Inspire your Teen to Learn Science this Summer
- USU Team Trains Scientists in Southeast Asia
- Utah Science Teacher Symposium at USU's Center for Integrated BioSystems
- Teens Experience Hands-on Science at USU's Biotechnology Summer Academy
- High school students test science skills during USU program
- Announcing USU Biotechnology Summer Academy for High School Students
- USU to host 18 scientists for course on vaccines
- USU faculty members receive flu vaccine funds.
- Radio story about vaccine manufacturing.
Jun 18, 2013
Mar 28, 2013
Utah State University is again offering summer laboratory experience for high school students ….Biotechnology Summer Academy will be held July 8-12.
Nov 1, 2012
A team of four research scientists from Utah State University completed training programs in Indonesia and Vietnam in September 2012…
Oct 18, 2012
High school science, health science and agriculture teachers from around the state are invited to attend a day-long program…
Jul 19, 2012
At Utah State University’s 12th annual Biotechnology Summer Academy for high school students ...
Jul 13, 2012
Students enrolled this week at Utah State University’s Biotechnology Summer Academy, a week long program of learning and experimenting during the day and experiencing college life in the afternoons and evenings.
Apr 26, 2012
The 12th annual Biotechnology Summer Academy is for students interested in biological sciences…
Apr 25, 2012
Eighteen scientists from around the world will visit Logan this week to attend a three-week course in vaccine manufacturing…
Oct 7, 2011
Two Utah State University faculty members recently received the second installment of a five-year grant valued at more than $2.6 million for their work training scientists…
Oct 6, 2011
Dr. Kamal Rashid is interviewed by reporter Mackinzie Hamilton about the fund he and Dr. Bart Tarbet recently received for training….